Disasters are events that we all hope do not occur but never the less have to plan for. Physical destruction of critical systems via fire, flood, earthquake, significant power or network outage, or through data destruction without physical destruction –hardware failures, virus/hacker attacks, software malfunction, or human error-- can bring business operation to a halt. This can end up costing you thousands, if not millions, of dollars. We can help ensure that, if an unfortunate event were to occur, you would have your critical systems up and running within an acceptable time period to minimize the lost to your organization.
How it works
- We take a configuration image of all your critical system on a periodic basis.
- We identify your equipment list and have equipment on standby at our location or at a location that you designate. (this alternate location has to be a site other than you primary site.)
- In the event of a disaster, we will transfer all your critical systems and processing to the backup systems we established.
- We will then restore your primary critical system using your backup images.
- Once the primary systems have been restored, we will transfer processing back to your primary.
Having your critical system available at all times is important, and downtime is something that you cannot afford in this in today’s complex business environment. We can help you ensure that your critical will be there for you, at all times.